Phone Skope PYRO Putty Fire Starter Single Use 50 ct Foil Packs Summer
- UNLIMITED SHELF LIFE: That’s right, we said it! Our innovative proprietary formula is backed by our No Questions Asked LIFETIME assurance.
- FULLY WATERPROOF & WEATHERPROOF: It is our mission to keep your safe and dry! Pyro Putty performs where others will not. It will even stay light while floating in water!
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE: Just a quarter size ball burns up to 15 Minutes! 1. Simply remove desired amount of Pyro Putty| 2. Pull apart compound with fingers to expose ignition fibers| 3. Light It UP!
- INNOVATIVE & NON-TOXIC MALLEABLE FORMULA: that will adhere to sticks, logs and numerous surfaces makes Pyro Putty the most versatile fire starting solution available.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: compact and convenient transport. PYRO PUTTY is a must for backpackers, preppers, survivalists, outdoorsman, adventurers, beach goers, woodsman, hunting, camping, fishing, overlanding and much more!
Whether you're a survivalist, adventurist, hunter, avid outdoorsman, or enjoy some hotdogs in the backyard during the summer, you know that getting a fire started can be challenging; especially when you're facing wind, rain, or poor weather.
That's why we created a smarter, more efficient, non-toxic fire starter to support every adventure-Pyro Putty.
Versatile enough to burn strong through rain, snow, sleet, wind or shine, Mother Nature won't be able to keep you from starting a fire to stay warm, cook food, or survive comfortably through the night.
A proprietary, patent-pending putty that's pliable, sticky, and totally waterproof, simply stick it to logs, a torch, or tinder and create a fire that continues to burn for up to 15 minutes with a single quarter-sized dab. Stay safe out there without slowing yourself down with propane, complicated fire starters, or lighters that need to be recharged.
Choose Pyro Putty and be ready for every adventure.
- True Survival Fire Starter
- Multiple Ignition Options
- Waterproof and Weather Resistant
- Burns Up to 15 Minutes (Quarter Size)
- Volume per Can: 2 ounces
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Always Check Local Fire Laws